Many of the schools and museums we work with choose eye-catching map designs. The floor captures every detail and the durable protective surface makes it suitable for busy areas with heavy footfall.
The recent custom printed flooring project at the impressive Titanic Exhibition in Belfast, tells the story of the ship’s design, construction and launch on that tragic maiden voyage.
Capture the spontaneity of a photograph in a unique floor design. The image is encapsulated within a commercial grade wear layer so is guaranteed to stay looking fabulous in even the busiest spaces.
We have a range of solution, from temporary printed floors for exhibitions and promotions, to more durable products for high traffic areas.
When MasterCard wanted to cover the Millenium Bridge, they commissioned Harvey Maria to create a floor to kick off a new product launch in the centre of London.
While Hamleys of London created a floor with images of their most iconic toy brands, installing this exclusive floor on the ground floor of their showpiece Regent Street store.
Create a one-off custom printed floor to be the stunning centre piece for an eye-catching themed space in a retail, leisure or learning environment.
Interior designer Nina Campbell combined wildlife graphics and animated flower lighting with a bespoke floor to create a stunning meadow theme for this BBC project.
– Reproduce your design, idea or image on a durable printed vinyl floor.
– For a room of any shape, scale or size (providing it’s more than 12 m sq).
– Our experienced design team will help you every step of the way.
– See the technical spec sheet for digital artwork requirements.
– All our floors are produced on a technically advanced commercial grade flooring material suitable for high traffic areas